LA Buildings Residential Single Vol. 4 (Unity3D)
LA Buildings Residential Single Vol. 4 (Unity3D HDRP)
> For demo content, please contact us via: email@example.com (24 hours reaction time, Mo-Fr)
- Our Swiss Made building packs provide simple, drag-and-drop, high quality architectural models as prefabs, for use in large urban environments.
- Our buildings are made to be consistent and compatible across multiple asset packs.
- Each building (= prefab) consists of 5 optimized LOD meshes.
- This pack is created to work with the HDRP. Contact our support for conversion scripts for the Built-in Render Pipeline and the Universal Render Pipelines.
- Technical support: (firstname.lastname@example.org, 24 hours reaction time, Mo-Fr)
- Consistent & detailed architecture
- Full PBR
- 5 consistent LODs, incl. setup. (Easily place hundreds of buildings!)
- Draw call optimized (texture atlases)
- Collision mesh
- Made for direct use in games, AR, VR, VFX
Screenshots made in Unity3D (realtime). The quality does not reflect final quality using offline rendering.
The Product as stated in this Order is licensed to one (1) individual person only. For a custom license model (e.g. site licenses for legal entities), please contact us at: email@example.com.
By accepting and confirming this Order (by clicking the according "COMMIT TO BUY" button and by paying the one-time fee as stated in this Order), You:
1. explicitly accept the vrbn studios AG End-User License Agreement (EULA), as stated in www.vrbn.io/EULA.
2. acquire one (1) single-seat, perpetual license for each copy of the Product. The Product may be installed on up to two (2) computers or virtual machines (VMs), provided the computers or VMs belong to the licensee.
3. may use this Product and may have a third party, including any “work-made-for-hire” contractor or “freelancer” (“Contractor”), use this Product on your behalf. However, a Contractor working on a project for You must have a license to its own to this Product. Conversely, to use this Product, You must have your own license, regardless of whether Contractor working on a project for You had its own license to this Product.
- Building 1: 30519 / 9994 / 444 / 10 / 2 triangles
- Building 2: 30014 / 13832 / 1695 / 10 / 2 triangles
- Building 3: 50355 / 16759 / 621 / 10 / 2 triangles
- Building 4: 43976 / 18357 / 541 / 10 / 2 triangles
File format: Tool native
Production file format: FBX (201600), binary
Production units: [cm]
Production geo. coord. system: Left handed (DirectX), yUp
Levels of detail: 5
- high resolution LOD: high end game
- medium resolution LOD: mobile game
Textures: PBR: metal / roughness per LOD; up to 8k/atlases; optimized
Channels: albedo, emission, metal, roughness, normal, opacity, alpha, geometry-AO, material-AO
Texel density: Approx. 400 tx/m
Normals: Tangent space, left handed (DirectX)
File format: TIF, 8bit, RGB
Interpreted colorspace: sRGB: albedo/emission. Linear: metal, roughness, normal, opacity, alpha, geometry-AO, material-AO
For in-game memory optimization, we have manually fine-tuned certain texture resolution and compression settings (before packaging). The full resolution textures are provided.
Naming convention: vrbn studios based (unique file names in base folders)
Plants, the environment system, turntables and image effects are for demonstration purposes only and are not part of this package.
Please send your feedback or suggestions for additional building packages to:
(firstname.lastname@example.org, 24 hours reaction time, Mo-Fr)